Zipmex, an Asia-Pacific-based cryptocurrency exchange with offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Australia, today announced that it has secured over USD $41 million in its Series B funding.
This marks a milestone for Zipmex, which has seen multiple companies taking an interest in this round. The Zipmex team welcomes new investors including the Bank of Ayudhya’s corporate venture capital arm, Krungsi Finnovate, who has joined as an investor. Further, Plan B Media Public Company Limited and Master Ad Public Company Limited have also made a commitment in this Series B funding
- Aside from its crypto trading platform, Zipmex has focused on expanding the ways in which its users can spend and earn rewards via their own Zipmex token (ZMT).
- The exchange’s “earn” products include ZipUp — an account with daily payouts of up to 8% APY, and ZipLock – a fixed-term earnings account with APY up to 14% plus bonuses for ZMT holders.
- ZipSpend is a payment solution for businesses looking to accept cryptocurrency. It has already facilitated several regional firsts in luxury vehicles, art, and property transactions.
- This month, Zipmex announced the Zipmex Card, a Visa-payment card to be launched later this year.
- On top of these core offerings and coming soon, ZipWorld will enable users to redeem exclusive lifestyle products and access one-of-a-kind experiences and rewards using the Zipmex token (ZMT). Lastly, Zlaunch will give users early access to investment tokens on the Zipmex exchange.
“We’d like to thank the almost 1M registered users who have joined us so far. This funding will allow us to continue to build out the Zipmex ecosystem to bring more value, experiences, and innovative products to our community.”
– Marcus Lim, CEO & Co-Founder of Zipmex
Zipmex, an Asia-Pacific-based cryptocurrency trade with places of work in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Australia, at this time introduced that it has secured over USD $41 million in its Collection B funding.
This marks a milestone for Zipmex, which has seen a number of corporations taking an curiosity on this spherical. The Zipmex workforce welcomes new traders together with the Financial institution of Ayudhya’s company enterprise capital arm, Krungsi Finnovate, who has joined as an investor. Additional, Plan B Media Public Firm Restricted and Grasp Advert Public Firm Restricted have additionally made a dedication on this Collection B funding
- Except for its crypto buying and selling platform, Zipmex has centered on increasing the methods through which its customers can spend and earn rewards by way of their very own Zipmex token (ZMT).
- The trade’s “earn” merchandise embrace ZipUp — an account with day by day payouts of as much as 8% APY, and ZipLock – a fixed-term earnings account with APY as much as 14% plus bonuses for ZMT holders.
- ZipSpend is a cost resolution for companies seeking to settle for cryptocurrency. It has already facilitated a number of regional firsts in luxurious automobiles, artwork, and property transactions.
- This month, Zipmex introduced the Zipmex Card, a Visa-payment card to be launched later this 12 months.
- On prime of those core choices and coming quickly, ZipWorld will allow customers to redeem unique way of life merchandise and entry one-of-a-kind experiences and rewards utilizing the Zipmex token (ZMT). Lastly, Zlaunch will give customers early entry to funding tokens on the Zipmex trade.
“We’d prefer to thank the virtually 1M registered customers who’ve joined us to date. This funding will enable us to proceed to construct out the Zipmex ecosystem to convey extra worth, experiences, and revolutionary merchandise to our neighborhood.”
– Marcus Lim, CEO & Co-Founding father of Zipmex